Christian Hospital Child Development Center
- Christian Hospital Child Development Center serves 1 students in grades Nursery/Preschool.
- The student:teacher of Christian Hospital Child Development Center is 1:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||1 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: K-12 | 226 students
330 N Gore Avenue
Saint Louis, MO 63119
(314)919-4700 0 K-12
- South Roxana Grades: NS-12 | 35 students
1417 Herbert Street
South Roxana, IL 62087
(618)254-0188 1.9 NS-12
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 262 students
701 N Spring Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63108
(314)446-5511 2.2 9-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.