Christian Hospital Child Development Center
- Christian Hospital Child Development Center serves 1 students in grades Nursery/Preschool.
- The student:teacher of Christian Hospital Child Development Center is 1:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||1 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: K-12 | 226 students
330 N Gore Avenue
Saint Louis, MO 63119
(314)919-4700 0 K-12
- South Roxana Grades: NS-12 | 35 students
1417 Herbert Street
South Roxana, IL 62087
(618)254-0188 1.9 NS-12
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 262 students
701 N Spring Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63108
(314)446-5511 2.2 9-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.