MAP St. Louis
MAP St. Louis ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Missouri for:
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 18%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
National avg.: 85%
- We aim to redefine secondary education through a Montessori lens by cultivating an adolescent microcosm rooted within the heart of a vibrant St. Louis neighborhood. We prioritize the holistic development of each student, guiding them on their individualized journey to achieve their full potential as actively engaged local and global citizens.
- Our vision is rooted in the conviction that adolescents—in the context of a stimulating, rigorous, and supportive environment—can learn, work, and contribute in significant ways. With an emphasis on student agency and partnership with adults, we strive to maintain a community constituted of creative, critically-thinking, and socially-conscious individuals who will enter adulthood prepared to create lives of purpose, value, and joy.
Endorse MAP St. Louis. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.