Holy Trinity Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
- Holy Trinity School is a joyful,welcoming,caring, active community of believers supporting families in educating children in academics and Catholic values to meet the challenges of our world.
- Holy Trinity Catholic School has offered, and continues to offer, high quality spiritual and academic education to preschool - eighth grade students in San Diego's east county for more than fifty years.
- Holy Trinity School is a joyful, welcoming, caring, active community of believers supporting families in educating children in academics and Catholic values to meet the challenges of our world.
- Our administration, faculty, and staff continue to strive for excellence while assisting our students in becoming life-long learners.
- Once you experience Holy Trinity School you will immediately become "one of the family".
- Our Catholic faith is the foundation of our dedication and compassion to our students and families.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||287 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- El Cajon Grades: PK-K | 29 students
867 S Lincoln Ave
El Cajon, CA 92020
(619)444-0559 0.8 PK-K
- La Mesa Grades: NS-8 | 322 students
7929 La Mesa Blvd
La Mesa, CA 91941
(619)462-5211 5.3 NS-8
- La Mesa Grades: K-12 | 52 students
7200 Parkway Drive
La Mesa, CA 91942
(619)583-6762 6 K-12
An amazing school community, Christ centered, feels like you are part of a large family. Best teachers ever, lots of fun while you learn!
- Posted by Parent - Nicol
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.