Holy Trinity Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (619) 444-7529
- Holy Trinity School is a joyful,welcoming,caring, active community of believers supporting families in educating children in academics and Catholic values to meet the challenges of our world.
- Holy Trinity Catholic School has offered, and continues to offer, high quality spiritual and academic education to preschool - eighth grade students in San Diego's east county for more than fifty years.
- Holy Trinity School is a joyful, welcoming, caring, active community of believers supporting families in educating children in academics and Catholic values to meet the challenges of our world.
- Our administration, faculty, and staff continue to strive for excellence while assisting our students in becoming life-long learners.
- Once you experience Holy Trinity School you will immediately become "one of the family".
- Our Catholic faith is the foundation of our dedication and compassion to our students and families.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||224 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- El Cajon Grades: PK-K | 29 students
867 S Lincoln Ave
El Cajon, CA 92020
(619) 444-0559 0.8 PK-K
- La Mesa Grades: NS-8 | 322 students
7929 La Mesa Blvd
La Mesa, CA 91941
(619) 462-5211 5.3 NS-8
- La Mesa Grades: 1-12 | 58 students
7200 Parkway Drive
La Mesa, CA 91942
(619) 583-6762 6 1-12
An amazing school community, Christ centered, feels like you are part of a large family. Best teachers ever, lots of fun while you learn!
- Posted by Parent - Nicol
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?