Holy Trinity Episcopal Day School
5.00 (1 review)
- Mission Statement: The Episcopal Day School is a ministry of Holy Trinity Episcopal Parish that prepares pre-primary children of the community for their future by loving and teaching them in a Christian environment.
Holy Trinity Episcopal Day School places among the top 20% of private schools in South Carolina for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||56 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Suzanne D. Watkins|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
Club or Organization:
Parent Advisory Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- The Episcopal Day School has a reputation for excellence, not only in teaching, but also in the care and nurture of young children as our cornerstone. Our preschool program is designed to provide children with a strong, developmentally appropriate academic foundation, emphasizing motor and language development, and the social skills necessary to be happy and well-adjusted young learners. We provide 2K, 3K and 4K classes. Classroom activities are planned to promote not only skills, but also the desire to learn through encouraging exploration and understanding of our world. Students are exposed to a broad base of information through a multitude of hands-on experiences. Enhancing auditory skills, language development, phonics, writing skills, math concepts, science, social studies, fine and gross-motor movement, art and music are all part of our curriculum. Several foreign languages, including French and Spanish are introduced by our diverse staff. The school library is an important part of our program, where children may check-out books on a weekly basis. Field trips and special programs are provided throughout the year. Also to reflect community needs, optional early morning and after school care are offered. We strive to reach out to the entire community by providing student scholarships, multiple-student family discounts, and by promoting student participation in community outreach projects.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Easley Grades: PK-12 | 79 students
461 Saco Lowell Rd
Easley, SC 29640
(864)855-8000 18.4 PK-12
- Seneca Grades: PK-K | 78 students
210 W South 6th St
Seneca, SC 29678
(864)882-0285 6.7 PK-K
Both of my girls loved it! Great educationally and a wonderful sense of "family"!
- Posted by Parent - siasd
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.