Tel: (203) 876-0864
- Hope Academy is committed to designing, implementing and continually monitoring individualized academic and social skills programs according to each student's needs.
- Hope Academy recognizes the special qualities and abilities of our students.
- It is our goal to develop alternative and effective strategies for learning.
- We are committed to teach students how to advocate for themselves and effectively utilize the strategies and techniques that enable them to meet with success.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milford Grades: K-12 | 62 students
528 Wheelers Farms Rd
Milford, CT 06461
(203) 877-0300 3.4 K-12
- Hamden Grades: 2-12 | 63 students
1400 Whitney Ave
Hamden, CT 06517
(203) 248-2116 14.2 2-12
- Milford Grades: 1-12 | 85 students
925 Bridgeport Ave
Milford, CT 06460
(203) 882-8810 1.5 1-12
- Brooklyn Grades: K-12 | 70 students
Brooklyn, CT 06234
(860) 774-5619 69.6 K-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?