- Hope Academy is committed to designing, implementing and continually monitoring individualized academic and social skills programs according to each student's needs.
- Hope Academy recognizes the special qualities and abilities of our students.
- It is our goal to develop alternative and effective strategies for learning.
- We are committed to teach students how to advocate for themselves and effectively utilize the strategies and techniques that enable them to meet with success.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hamden Grades: 2-12 | 63 students
1400 Whitney Ave
Hamden, CT 06517
(203)248-2116 14.2 2-12
- Milford Grades: Inquire with school | 90 students
925 Bridgeport Ave
Milford, CT 06460
(203)882-8810 1.5 Inquire with school
- Milford Grades: 2-11 | 65 students
528 Wheelers Farms Rd
Milford, CT 06461
(203)877-0300 3.4 2-11
- Brooklyn Grades: K-12 | 70 students
Brooklyn, CT 06234
(860)774-5619 69.6 K-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.