- Hope Academy is committed to designing, implementing and continually monitoring individualized academic and social skills programs according to each student's needs.
- Hope Academy recognizes the special qualities and abilities of our students.
- It is our goal to develop alternative and effective strategies for learning.
- We are committed to teach students how to advocate for themselves and effectively utilize the strategies and techniques that enable them to meet with success.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hamden Grades: 6-12 | 60 students
871 Prospect St
Hamden, CT 06517
(203)764-9314 13.2 6-12
- Milford Grades: 2-11 | 65 students
528 Wheelers Farms Rd
Milford, CT 06461
(203)877-0300 3.4 2-11
- Brooklyn Grades: K-12 | 70 students
Brooklyn, CT 06234
(860)774-5619 69.6 K-12
- Hamden Grades: 2-12 | 63 students
1400 Whitney Ave
Hamden, CT 06517
(203)248-2116 14.2 2-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.