- Hope Academy is committed to designing, implementing and continually monitoring individualized academic and social skills programs according to each student's needs.
- Hope Academy recognizes the special qualities and abilities of our students.
- It is our goal to develop alternative and effective strategies for learning.
- We are committed to teach students how to advocate for themselves and effectively utilize the strategies and techniques that enable them to meet with success.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hamden Grades: 6-12 | 60 students
871 Prospect St
Hamden, CT 06517
(203)764-9314 13.2 6-12
- Milford Grades: 2-11 | 65 students
528 Wheelers Farms Rd
Milford, CT 06461
(203)877-0300 3.4 2-11
- Brooklyn Grades: K-12 | 70 students
Brooklyn, CT 06234
(860)774-5619 69.6 K-12
- Hamden Grades: 2-12 | 63 students
1400 Whitney Ave
Hamden, CT 06517
(203)248-2116 14.2 2-12
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.