- Hope Academy is committed to designing, implementing and continually monitoring individualized academic and social skills programs according to each student's needs.
- Hope Academy recognizes the special qualities and abilities of our students.
- It is our goal to develop alternative and effective strategies for learning.
- We are committed to teach students how to advocate for themselves and effectively utilize the strategies and techniques that enable them to meet with success.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hamden Grades: 6-12 | 60 students
871 Prospect St
Hamden, CT 06517
(203)764-9314 13.2 6-12
- Milford Grades: 2-11 | 65 students
528 Wheelers Farms Rd
Milford, CT 06461
(203)877-0300 3.4 2-11
- Brooklyn Grades: K-12 | 70 students
Brooklyn, CT 06234
(860)774-5619 69.6 K-12
- Hamden Grades: 2-12 | 63 students
1400 Whitney Ave
Hamden, CT 06517
(203)248-2116 14.2 2-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.