Huber Village Kindercare
The teachers and staff members at Huber Village KinderCare are passionate about the well being and education of children.
Our staff has an average tenure of five years. Our center is an open one where teachers can easily get and give a helping hand to one another making our staff very close knit with positive friendships.
We are here to develop strong bonds with you and your children ensuring you will feel completely confident and reassured when you leave your child with us.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center on Eastwind Drive! We are located right off Huber Village Blvd past the Kohl's and Marc's shopping center very close to I-270. Each classroom is designed to foster your child's individual growth and development. From our Infant room to our School Age after school program, our teachers and support staff are passionate about each child's success! Our center has accreditation from the National Accreditation Commission for Early Care and Education Programs. We also have a one-star rating with the Step Up to Quality accreditation.
At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign-in to strict parent or guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. Plus our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules leave nothing at all to chance. Our playgrounds are secured with locked high gated fences and our staff use a daily playground checklist to make sure the area is safe and clean. All staff is BCI and FBI screened and required to be CPR, First Aid, Child Abuse and Communicable Disease trained.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Franklin Title 20 Mt. Carmel Discount offering 10% for employees, Chase Employees get 10% discount.
Endorse Huber Village Kindercare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.