The teachers and staff members at Huber Village KinderCare are passionate about the well being and education of children.
Our staff has an average tenure of five years. Our center is an open one where teachers can easily get and give a helping hand to one another making our staff very close knit with positive friendships.
We are here to develop strong bonds with you and your children ensuring you will feel completely confident and reassured when you leave your child with us.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center on Eastwind Drive! We are located right off Huber Village Blvd past the Kohl’s and Marc’s shopping center very close to I-270. Each classroom is designed to foster your child’s individual growth and development. From our Infant room to our School Age after school program, our teachers and support staff are passionate about each child’s success! Our center has accreditation from the National Accreditation Commission for Early Care and Education Programs. We also have a one-star rating with the Step Up to Quality accreditation.
At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign-in to strict parent or guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. Plus our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules leave nothing at all to chance. Our playgrounds are secured with locked high gated fences and our staff use a daily playground checklist to make sure the area is safe and clean. All staff is BCI and FBI screened and required to be CPR, First Aid, Child Abuse and Communicable Disease trained.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Accreditations: NAC, Others - other_accreditations
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 YEAR-OLDS
- Franklin Title 20 Mt. Carmel Discount offering 10% for employees, Chase Employees get 10% discount.
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Interactive Kindergarten, Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Huber Village KinderCare?
The application deadline for Huber Village KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Huber Village KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.