CCCA is a private Christian school chartered by the state of Ohio, K-5.
Our professional and nurturing staff is licensed and well trained in elementary education, serving over 170 students in grades Kindergarten through Fifth.
We offer full-day Kindergarten classes with experienced teachers and full time instructional aides.
Our students are given formal Bible instruction and all subjects are taught from a Christian perspective.
CCCA's campus features a scientific grade weather station and an outdoor classroom.
Programming also includes general music, violin instruction in grades K-3 and an elective of Band or Show Choir in grades 4 and 5, Spanish, physical education, art, and integrated technology instruction. Before and After school care are also available.
We have several performance opportunities throughout the year. Clubs and intramural basketball are extracurricular..
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 144 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,600
- Average class size: 19 students
- Application Deadline: Mar. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Mild Learning Differences
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 23%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Mar. 1 / rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Kindergarten tuition - $5100, however $500 is reimbursed for students who attend 1st grade at our academy.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Clubs and Before and Afterschool Care
- CCCA is dedicated to training our students to be the leaders of tomorrow, godly young men and women, who are equipped to trouble-shoot and problem solve the complexities of modern life while remaining grounded in their faith. As a Christian school, the study of God`s word and the spiritual disciplines of worship and prayer are integral to school life.We also seek to provide our students with knowledge that will benefit 21st century learners, such as literacy skills, hands-on math and science instruction and the integration of technology into the curriculum. Further, we seek to provide our students real life opportunities to apply their learning so they are not only replete with skills for success, but also able to positively impact the surrounding community.As we look toward the future we also remain grounded in the past. We understand that orthodox educational practices transcend the ages. We remain steadfast in exposing our students to classic children`s literature, Christian comportment and the fine arts both visual and performing. Not only has participation in fine arts programming been proven again and again to promote academic achievement, but it is health for the heart of a child as well as the head.Tours and additional information available upon request.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Central College Christian Academy cost?
Central College Christian Academy's tuition is approximately $4,600 for private students.
What sports does Central College Christian Academy offer?
Central College Christian Academy offers 1 interscholastic sports: Basketball.
When is the application deadline for Central College Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Central College Christian Academy is Mar. 1 / rolling (applications are due on Mar. 1 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Central College Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Value of Robotics Programs
The STEM subjects are now taught across curricula and integrated into the teaching of every subject at every grade level. More about STEM here.
Vouchers Update: Florida
Voucher programs are proliferating nationwide. We look at the voucher program available in Florida.
I've selected some general purpose and some robotics podcasts to enrich your classroom teaching. With over 2 million podcasts available, be careful to review any podcasts you want to use at home or school.