Central College Christian Academy
- CCCA is a private Christian school chartered by the state of Ohio, K-5.
- Our professional and nurturing staff is licensed and well trained in elementary education, serving over 170 students in grades Kindergarten through Fifth.
- We offer full-day Kindergarten classes with experienced teachers and full time instructional aides.
- Our students are given formal Bible instruction and all subjects are taught from a Christian perspective.
- CCCA's campus features a scientific grade weather station and an outdoor classroom.
- Programming also includes general music, violin instruction in grades K-3 and an elective of Band or Show Choir in grades 4 and 5, Spanish, physical education, art, and integrated technology instruction. Before and After school care are also available.
- We have several performance opportunities throughout the year. Clubs and intramural basketball are extracurricular..
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||176 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||19 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,600|
|Tuition Notes||Kindergarten tuition - $5100, however $500 is reimbursed for students who attend 1st grade at our academy.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
|Admissions Director||Wendy Orlandi|
|Admissions Associate||Linda White|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Clubs and Before and Afterschool Care|
- CCCA is dedicated to training our students to be the leaders of tomorrow, godly young men and women, who are equipped to trouble-shoot and problem solve the complexities of modern life while remaining grounded in their faith. As a Christian school, the study of God`s word and the spiritual disciplines of worship and prayer are integral to school life.We also seek to provide our students with knowledge that will benefit 21st century learners, such as literacy skills, hands-on math and science instruction and the integration of technology into the curriculum. Further, we seek to provide our students real life opportunities to apply their learning so they are not only replete with skills for success, but also able to positively impact the surrounding community.As we look toward the future we also remain grounded in the past. We understand that orthodox educational practices transcend the ages. We remain steadfast in exposing our students to classic children`s literature, Christian comportment and the fine arts both visual and performing. Not only has participation in fine arts programming been proven again and again to promote academic achievement, but it is health for the heart of a child as well as the head.Tours and additional information available upon request.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Westerville Grades: PK-K | 251 students
6841 Freeman Rd
Westerville, OH 43082
(614)890-8985 5 PK-K
- Westerville Grades: PK-12 | 178 students
2655 W Schrock Rd
Westerville, OH 43081
(614)882-1493 3.2 PK-12
- Westerville Grades: PK | 163 students
561 Westar Blvd
Westerville, OH 43082 4.2 PK
- Columbus Grades: K-8 | 155 students
3650 Sunbury Rd # B
Columbus, OH 43219
(614)471-2083 5.1 K-8
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.