Central College Christian Academy
- CCCA is a private Christian school chartered by the state of Ohio, K-5.
- Our professional and nurturing staff is licensed and well trained in elementary education, serving over 170 students in grades Kindergarten through Fifth.
- We offer full-day Kindergarten classes with experienced teachers and full time instructional aides.
- Our students are given formal Bible instruction and all subjects are taught from a Christian perspective.
- CCCA's campus features a scientific grade weather station and an outdoor classroom.
- Programming also includes general music, violin instruction in grades K-3 and an elective of Band or Show Choir in grades 4 and 5, Spanish, physical education, art, and integrated technology instruction.
- Before and After school care are also available. We have several performance opportunities throughout the year. Clubs and intramural basketball are extracurricular.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||176 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||19 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,600|
|Tuition Notes||Kindergarten tuition - $5100, however $500 is reimbursed for students who attend 1st grade at our academy.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
|Admissions Director||Wendy Orlandi|
|Admissions Associate||Linda White|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Clubs and Before and Afterschool Care Clubs and Before and Afterschool Care,|
- CCCA is dedicated to training our students to be the leaders of tomorrow, godly young men and women, who are equipped to trouble-shoot and problem solve the complexities of modern life while remaining grounded in their faith. As a Christian school, the study of God’s word and the spiritual disciplines of worship and prayer are integral to school life. We also seek to provide our students with knowledge that will benefit 21st century learners, such as literacy skills, hands-on math and science instruction and the integration of technology into the curriculum. Further, we seek to provide our students real life opportunities to apply their learning so they are not only replete with skills for success, but also able to positively impact the surrounding community. As we look toward the future we also remain grounded in the past. We understand that orthodox educational practices transcend the ages. We remain steadfast in exposing our students to classic children’s literature, Christian comportment and the fine arts – both visual and performing. Not only has participation in fine arts programming been proven again and again to promote academic achievement, but it is health for the heart of a child as well as the head. Tours and additional information available upon request.
- People that viewed Central College Christian Academy also viewed these schools: All The Children Of The World Academy.
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.