All The Children Of The World Academy
- All the Children of the World Academy (ATC) is a Christian school dedicated to the social, emotional and academic growth of all students.
- We place importance on preparing a rich environment, which allows children to explore and make connections.
- Our preschool is play-based and incorporates the development of each child's oral language, reading, writing, mathematics, science, health, social studies, and critical thinking skills.
- Our kindergarten uses age appropriate, integrated thematic instruction incorporating all areas of the school age curriculum.
- At ATC, children learn from specialists in the curricular areas of art, music, physical education, foreign language, and library.
- ATC is an inviting and unique school with a safe and nurturing environment that is designed to meet each child's individual needs.
- Our goal is to create lifelong learners and we seek to provide a balance of opportunities for collaboration, harmonious social development and individual academic challenges for each of our students.
- We believe that a strong partnership and regular communication between parents, teachers, specialists and administration is essential to develop the maximum potential of each child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||251 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed All The Children Of The World Academy also viewed these schools: Central College Christian Academy.
Nearby Homes for Sale
August 16, 2018
If you have been teaching for a few years, chances are that you will need to consider rebranding yourself.
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.