All The Children Of The World Academy
- All the Children of the World Academy (ATC) is a Christian school dedicated to the social, emotional and academic growth of all students.
- We place importance on preparing a rich environment, which allows children to explore and make connections.
- Our preschool is play-based and incorporates the development of each child's oral language, reading, writing, mathematics, science, health, social studies, and critical thinking skills.
- Our kindergarten uses age appropriate, integrated thematic instruction incorporating all areas of the school age curriculum.
- At ATC, children learn from specialists in the curricular areas of art, music, physical education, foreign language, and library.
- ATC is an inviting and unique school with a safe and nurturing environment that is designed to meet each child's individual needs.
- Our goal is to create lifelong learners and we seek to provide a balance of opportunities for collaboration, harmonious social development and individual academic challenges for each of our students.
- We believe that a strong partnership and regular communication between parents, teachers, specialists and administration is essential to develop the maximum potential of each child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||240 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed All The Children Of The World Academy also viewed these schools: Central College Christian Academy.
Nearby Homes for Sale
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
May 10, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.