All The Children Of The World Academy
Tel: (614) 890-8985
- All the Children of the World Academy (ATC) is a Christian school dedicated to the social, emotional and academic growth of all students.
- We place importance on preparing a rich environment, which allows children to explore and make connections.
- Our preschool is play-based and incorporates the development of each child's oral language, reading, writing, mathematics, science, health, social studies, and critical thinking skills.
- Our kindergarten uses age appropriate, integrated thematic instruction incorporating all areas of the school age curriculum.
- At ATC, children learn from specialists in the curricular areas of art, music, physical education, foreign language, and library.
- ATC is an inviting and unique school with a safe and nurturing environment that is designed to meet each child's individual needs.
- Our goal is to create lifelong learners and we seek to provide a balance of opportunities for collaboration, harmonious social development and individual academic challenges for each of our students.
- We believe that a strong partnership and regular communication between parents, teachers, specialists and administration is essential to develop the maximum potential of each child.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||246 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Westerville Grades: K-5 | 176 students
975 S. Sunbury Road
Westerville, OH 43081
(614) 794-8146 5 K-5
- Westerville Grades: PK-K | 138 students
561 Westar Blvd
Westerville, OH 43082
(614) 899-2588 2.8 PK-K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.