All The Children Of The World Academy
- All the Children of the World Academy (ATC) is a Christian school dedicated to the social, emotional and academic growth of all students.
- We place importance on preparing a rich environment, which allows children to explore and make connections.
- Our preschool is play-based and incorporates the development of each child's oral language, reading, writing, mathematics, science, health, social studies, and critical thinking skills.
- Our kindergarten uses age appropriate, integrated thematic instruction incorporating all areas of the school age curriculum.
- At ATC, children learn from specialists in the curricular areas of art, music, physical education, foreign language, and library.
- ATC is an inviting and unique school with a safe and nurturing environment that is designed to meet each child's individual needs.
- Our goal is to create lifelong learners and we seek to provide a balance of opportunities for collaboration, harmonious social development and individual academic challenges for each of our students.
- We believe that a strong partnership and regular communication between parents, teachers, specialists and administration is essential to develop the maximum potential of each child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||251 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed All The Children Of The World Academy also viewed these schools: Central College Christian Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Westerville Grades: K-5 | 176 students
975 S. Sunbury Road
Westerville, OH 43081
(614)794-8146 5 K-5
Nearby Homes for Sale
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.