Genoa Christian Academy
- Top Ranked OH School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 485 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
(green, red, navy or white polo shirts, khaki or navy pants, shorts, skirts, specific plaid skirt/jumper, etc.)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art Club, Community Service Opportunities, Elementary STEM Club, Mission Trips, National Honor Society Chapter, Peer Tutoring, Science Olympiad Team, Student Bible Studies, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Choir, Praise Team, Theatre Arts
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Genoa Christian Academy's rigorous K-12th Grade program guides students through the transition from elementary school to high school. At GCA, we shepherd our students through the challenges of growing up "in the world" while not being "of the world." Our focus is to develop well-rounded individuals spiritually, academically, socially, and physically, who can apply a Biblical worldview to their life. We desire to prepare students for the challenges that lie ahead and equip them to become leaders in body, mind, character and spirit. We strive to maintain a quality academic environment by reviewing, enhancing and improving our curriculum. We teach not just for the next test, but for a lifetime of success.
- Our vision for Genoa Christian Academy is to be a community that radiantly reflects the glory of God, while we turn students' hearts toward Him and train their minds to tackle the world's challenges.
- GCA offers many opportunities for developing well-rounded students including STEM opportunities, National Honor Society, athletics, theatre arts, band, choir, praise team, student council, community service, class trips, College Credit Plus and more.
- At GCA, we partner with parents to train our students to follow the Lord while preparing them for college and career, as well as a life of service.
Endorse Genoa Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards