Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Key Club, Lego Club, Minecraft Club, Robotics Club, Robotics Team
Arts and Music Programs:
Creative Arts Magazine, Drama Productions
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Girls on the Run, Voyageurs, Yoga
Marburn constantly refines its teaching methods to incorporate the latest findings from the fields of education, cognitive science, and brain research as they apply to the unique learning needs of our students. The goal of the curriculum is to enable students with dyslexia or ADHD to realize and fulfill their academic, social, and emotional potential.
Teachers are extensively trained in the multisensory, diagnostic, and prescriptive Orton-Gillingham approach that is widely recognized as the preferred method for teaching reading and writing to children with language learning differences. In addition, our comprehensive mathematics curriculum experientially teaches concepts and problem-solving skills.
Marburn Academy is designed specifically to meet the needs of students who:
- Are of average to superior intelligence
- Struggle with the complexities of Dyslexia, ADHD, Executive Function issues, or other language learning disorders; and
- Are free of primary behavioral or emotional issues.
Endorse Marburn Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards