The staff at the New Albany KinderCare has a combined staff tenure of over 65 years and educated teachers with degrees and credentials in all age groups.
They have a true passion and love for teaching. We are very lucky to have them.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We would like to welcome you to the New Albany KinderCare. We have been serving the New Albany community for fourteen years. We are conveniently located off New Albany Road East and Central College Avenue. We are accredited by NAC, a national accrediting commission, who awards accreditation to centers who excel in key areas of child development, staff education and training. We invite you to come tour our center to see first hand the engagement of the children and met our warm and nurturing staff. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Our center is a secure building with an entry way keypad that is
protected by a code that is changed several times a year. We only
disclose this code to enrolled families. We check ID's at the door
for new people who are picking up for the first time. We also keep
all of our exterior doors locked as well as our exterior
As your Health and Safety Coordinator, I take great pride in making sure that our center provides a clean and safe environment for you and your child. Each teacher in our building follows a daily cleaning checklist to ensure all aspects of each classroom are clean. This helps reduce germs and the spread of infections. We practice monthly fire and disaster drill so that in the event of an emergency we will be prepared. In addition, each staff member is required to become certified in CPR, First Aid, and Communicable Disease within the first year of hire. Our building is secured at all times by a locked door with a PIN and guests must ring a doorbell to be buzzed into the center. All visitors are greeted by the office upon arrival. Your ease of mind in knowing that your child is cared for in a clean and safe environment is our first priority! We hope that you feel at home in our center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Title 20 for Franklin, Delaware and Licking Counties
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are New Albany KinderCare often compared to?
New Albany KinderCareis often viewed alongside schools like Ready Set Grow by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for New Albany KinderCare?
The application deadline for New Albany KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse New Albany KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Nearby Homes for Sale
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.