5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (614) 471-2626
- Rosemont Center provides for the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well being of our community's most troubled youth and their families.
- Committed to helping every child in need, Rosemont is dedicated to healing and renewing young people with a history of trouble and abuse.
- Rosemont provides the unconditional acceptance, treatment, counseling, education and hope necessary to help them become more productive members of the community.
- Rosemont meets the diverse needs of our clients, including mental health treatment, specialized foster care, day treatment, outpatient services, and residential programs.
- No child is ever turned away from Rosemont. Children and young adults who have challenges in life find consistent, caring help at Rosemont, even when they are too troubled for other agencies to help.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-6|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Albany Grades: 1-12 | 282 students
9555 Johnstown Road
New Albany, OH 43054
(614) 433-0822 9 1-12
- Columbus Grades: NS-12 | 1121 students
4300 Cherry Bottom Road
Columbus, OH 43230
(614) 509-2220 3.8 NS-12
Hello, I graduated in August of 1980, I need a copy of my transcript to verify completing high school. I need help getting this information, every person I speak with gives me another number. I'm not sure what I need to do, I have contacted Col City Schools and The Department of Education. There has to be someone that can help me. Thanks
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Tonya
I live today because of sister rose Henry and sister agatha. I entered Rosemont in late 1979 and I hated everyone and everything. In 1982 I walked out of Brown cottage a whole person. I am me today because my mother loved me enough to know I needed help that she couldn't give me. So I say thank you Rosemont and to the sisters.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - tynat
I would like to know if anyone from Rosemont/Buckeye Ranch knows Mr Chase's number and my name is Jameel Abdirahman I am a former student/alumni.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Abdee
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.