St James The Less School
Tel: (614) 268-3311
- St. James the Less School is a Catholic learning community committed to educating the whole student.
- Spiritual, moral, social, academic, and emotional needs are nurtured in a Christ-centered environment that respects the uniqueness of each student.
- We value each student as a gift from God with unique spiritual, physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
- We seek to provide a challenging curriculum with the flexibility to meet the needs of each student through a variety of learning activities and instruction.
- We expect students to demonstrate their understanding of essential knowledge and skills for problem solving encouraging scientific exploration, artistic and musical creativity and appreciation, and physical activity and development.
- We provide an atmosphere of mutual respect among students, staff, and parents by modeling Gospel values and practicing our faith.
- We are dedicated to educating the mind, body, and spirit of each child with the hope of nurturing confident, well-rounded, faith filled life learners.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Solomon Schechter Day Schools (SSDS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||478 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Westerville Grades: PK-12 | 187 students
2655 W Schrock Rd
Westerville, OH 43081
(614) 882-1493 5.6 PK-12
- Columbus Grades: NS-12 | 1121 students
4300 Cherry Bottom Road
Columbus, OH 43230
(614) 509-2220 4.6 NS-12
- Columbus Grades: NS-K | 96 students
4567 Olentangy River Rd
Columbus, OH 43214
(614) 459-8285 3.7 NS-K
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?