St Matthias School
- St. Matthias School exists to establish a strong foundation based on the teachings of the Catholic Church and to prepare students to become knowledgeable and competent learners.
- St. Matthias School collaborates with parents in their primary responsibility of forming their children in the Catholic faith.
- Students grow in their faith by learning and experiencing Catholic teachings and traditions.
- St. Matthias School's academic program meets or surpasses state standards, and supports students in reaching their academic and creative potential.
- St. Matthias School students are guided by a dedicated staff that demonstrate educational excellence and serve as positive role models in the Catholic faith.
- St. Matthias School is characterized by its sense of belonging, which is promoted by parents, staff and students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||273 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ColumbusGrades: KG-8 | 167 students
1300 Urban Dr
Columbus, OH 43229
- ColumbusGrades: 9-12 | 638 students
2010 E Broad St
Columbus, OH 43209
- ColumbusGrades: KG-8 | 480 students
1628 Oakland Park Ave
Columbus, OH 43224
- ColumbusGrades: K-6 | 47 students
428 E Main St
Columbus, OH 43215
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.