St Charles Preparatory School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Charles Preparatory School, founded in 1923 to prepare leaders for the Christian Community, has as its source and purpose the educational mission of the Church.
- This mission — to proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ to all, to transform mankind into new life in Christ, to train individuals to live consciously faithfilled lives as children of God — underpins and enlightens the total school enterprise.
- St. Charles finds its definition as a Catholic school in its dedication to develop, nurture, and instill the Gospel of Christ in the minds and lives of its students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||638 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Number of AP Courses||6 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,190|
|% on Financial Aid|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ColumbusGrades: PK-8 | 240 students
933 Hamlet St
Columbus, OH 43201
- ColumbusGrades: PK-12 | 567 students
65 S. Drexel. Ave.
Columbus, OH 43209
- ColumbusGrades: NS-12 | 651 students
3650 Reed Rd
Columbus, OH 43220
- ColumbusGrades: NS-12 | 530 students
935 Northridge Road
Columbus, OH 43224
- CincinnatiGrades: K-8 | 187 students
7754 Montgomery Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45236
Best school for a kids education. I am at Ohio University now and have all As except one class. It is a hard four years at Saint Charles, but once the boy graduates and to become a man he will be prepared for any challenge he meets.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - russe
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.