St Charles Preparatory School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Charles Preparatory School, founded in 1923 to prepare leaders for the Christian Community, has as its source and purpose the educational mission of the Church.
- This mission — to proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ to all, to transform mankind into new life in Christ, to train individuals to live consciously faithfilled lives as children of God — underpins and enlightens the total school enterprise.
- St. Charles finds its definition as a Catholic school in its dedication to develop, nurture, and instill the Gospel of Christ in the minds and lives of its students.
St Charles Preparatory School places among the top 20% of private schools in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
- School History Oldest founding date
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||638 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Number of AP Courses||6 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,190|
|% on Financial Aid|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Best school for a kids education. I am at Ohio University now and have all As except one class. It is a hard four years at Saint Charles, but once the boy graduates and to become a man he will be prepared for any challenge he meets.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - russe
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.