- Top Ranked OH School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 713 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 15 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
The Wellington School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Ohio for:
Academics and Faculty
MacEwan plaid, white/navy polo shirts, khakis
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Wellington develops courageous young minds inspired and prepared to positively impact the world.
- While standardization and larger class sizes have brought traditional education to a grinding halt, Wellington students thrive in a multicultural and inclusive environment that fosters their innate intellectual curiosity.
- Wellington's forward-thinking curriculum pushes students to take ownership of their learning and move beyond textbooks and classroom walls, where devoted, world-class faculty guide them through a bold, new approach to achieving academic excellence.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does The Wellington School offer a summer program?
What sports does The Wellington School offer?
What is The Wellington School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for The Wellington School?
Endorse The Wellington School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards