5.00 (1 review)
- Founded in 1978 by a group of parent volunteers, The Clintonville Academy has grown and evolved into a successful private school offering a full and wide-ranging curriculum for kindergarten through eighth-grade.
- We believe that a low student-to-teacher ratio and actively involved parents are key ingredients for individual learning and growth.
- And while students live in all areas of the city, the school maintains a neighborhood feel – building long-term relationships and strong academic accomplishments.
- Clintonville Academy will provide an accelerated and comprehensive curriculum for all learners in a safe nurturing environment led by the teamwork of committed staff and parents.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||117 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Standardized Dress Code)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,044|
|Tuition Notes||Parents can earn an $1,000 volunteer service credit towards their child's tuition.|
|Admissions Director||Julie Liggett|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Indoor Soccer, SoccerBasketball, Cross Country,|
Indoor Soccer, Soccer,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ColumbusGrades: NS-12 | 651 students
3650 Reed Rd
Columbus, OH 43220
- ColumbusGrades: PK-8 | 290 students
933 Hamlet St
Columbus, OH 43201
- ColumbusGrades: PK-12 | 567 students
65 S. Drexel. Ave.
Columbus, OH 43209
- New AlbanyGrades: 2-12 | 260 students
9555 Johnstown Road
New Albany, OH 43054
- ColumbusGrades: NS-12 | 530 students
935 Northridge Road
Columbus, OH 43224
I have been a parent of a CA student since pre-kindergarten (she is now in 7th grade). Just by virtue of its small size, students at CA learn so much because of the individual attention they receive. The school believes in educating the "whole child" so that they grow up to be engaged citizens of the world. Our daughter is mature, smart and respects her peers and teachers and she will likely test into higher level classes when she enters high school. I also love that she will have had 8+ years of French before she enters high school. Every teacher and administrator at CA has each student's best interest at heart and they are truly committed to seeing each student succeed and thrive.
- Posted by Parent - Dana
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.