Immaculate Conception School
- United by Catholic faith, our mission is to form a community of life-long learners growing in body, mind and spirit.
- We believe that each student is an individual child of God with unique, spiritual, physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs; students are instructed in the basic teachings of Jesus Christ and the Catholic Church; staff, students, and parents are encouraged to develop a sense of Christian community by their words and their actions; Liturgical Prayer is a major component of the faith formation of every student; the student is the primary focus of all decisions impacting the work of the school; all students can learn; therefore, curriculum and instructional practices should incorporate a variety of learning activities to accommodate differences in learning styles; students need to demonstrate their understanding of essential knowledge and skills, as well as be actively involved in solving problems and producing quality work; and assessments of student learning should provide students with a variety of opportunities to demonstrate their knowledge and skills.
- A student's self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students and staff. A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||469 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ColumbusGrades: PK-8 | 509 students
4081 Reed Rd
Columbus, OH 43220
- WorthingtonGrades: K-8 | 450 students
64 Selby Blvd E
Worthington, OH 43085
- ColumbusGrades: KG-8 | 258 students
40 E Dominion Blvd
Columbus, OH 43214
- ReynoldsburgGrades: PK-8 | 720 students
1061 Waggoner Rd
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
- Grove CityGrades: PK-8 | 425 students
Grove City, OH 43123
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.