Immaculate Conception School
Tel: (614) 267-6579
- United by Catholic faith, our mission is to form a community of life-long learners growing in body, mind and spirit.
- We believe that each student is an individual child of God with unique, spiritual, physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs; students are instructed in the basic teachings of Jesus Christ and the Catholic Church; staff, students, and parents are encouraged to develop a sense of Christian community by their words and their actions; Liturgical Prayer is a major component of the faith formation of every student; the student is the primary focus of all decisions impacting the work of the school; all students can learn; therefore, curriculum and instructional practices should incorporate a variety of learning activities to accommodate differences in learning styles; students need to demonstrate their understanding of essential knowledge and skills, as well as be actively involved in solving problems and producing quality work; and assessments of student learning should provide students with a variety of opportunities to demonstrate their knowledge and skills.
- A student's self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students and staff. A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||395 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Grades: K-8 | 231 students
40 E Dominion Blvd
Columbus, OH 43214
(614) 267-4535 1.7 K-8
- Columbus Grades: PK-8 | 509 students
4081 Reed Rd
Columbus, OH 43220
(614) 451-1626 3.3 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.