Our Lady Of Peace School
Tel: (614) 267-4535
- Our mission is to educate our children to embody Catholic values and beliefs while establishing a strong foundation for lifelong learning.
- The identity of the school is follows: Our identity as a Catholic school is important to us, as evidenced by the expectations that students and staff live and practice Catholic values and beliefs." Our role is to support the parents in their role as the primary religious educators of their children." Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, intellectual and moral development." An educational environment that accommodates differences in learning styles is essential so that all students may achieve." A student's self confidence is enhanced by providing opportunities to succeed in a learning environment." Our school's commitment to continuous improvement is imperative to meet students' needs in a changing world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||231 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Grades: PK-8 | 395 students
366 E North Broadway St
Columbus, OH 43214
(614) 267-6579 1.7 PK-8
- Columbus Grades: K-8 | 148 students
3650 Sunbury Rd # B
Columbus, OH 43219
(614) 471-2083 4.8 K-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.