St Michael School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (614) 885-3149
- St Michael Mission Statement: St Michael School is a Catholic community committed to academic and moral excellence because Christ is the center of our lives. St. Michael Core Beliefs: Jesus Christ is the source and summit of all we do.
- Teachers instruct using best practices to ensure high academic achievement for all learners.
- Students and staff put their faith into action by living the virtues.
- Each member of our school community is a valued individual with a unique spiritual, intellectual, physical and emotional needs.
- Families, staff and the community work together to foster acadmic and moral development in a safe learning enviroment. .
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||401 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Grades: PK-8 | 395 students
366 E North Broadway St
Columbus, OH 43214
(614) 267-6579 3.2 PK-8
- Columbus Grades: K-8 | 231 students
40 E Dominion Blvd
Columbus, OH 43214
(614) 267-4535 1.6 K-8
- Columbus Grades: K-8 | 236 students
1070 Thomas Ln
Columbus, OH 43220
(614) 451-0739 3.4 K-8
St Michael is a welcoming community that encourages the development of all areas for your child. My kids have grown academically, physically, socially, and spiritually. Although other private schools are closer to home, we travel the 20 minutes to have our children challenged and cherished at St Michael.
- Posted by Parent - Parent
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.