Gethsemane Christian Day Care-play & Learn
- Opened in 1980 as a community outreach by Gethsemane Lutheran Church, Play and Learn is a non-profit child care center committed to providing quality early childhood care and education to children ages six weeks through ten years.
- Our goal is to provide your child with stimulating and enjoyable educational experiences in a loving, Christian environment.
- At Play and Learn, our primary concern is to provide quality Christian child care services at an affordable price to families with young children.
- We are proud of the contribution that each member of our staff makes in providing a safe and happy environment where young children are able to grow in mind, body and spirit.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Grades: PK-5 | 64 students
8145 N High St
Columbus, OH 43235
(614)985-1464 3.9 PK-5
- Columbus Grades: NS-12 | 1121 students
4300 Cherry Bottom Road
Columbus, OH 43230
(614)509-2220 7.2 NS-12
- Powell Grades: NS-12
284 S. Liberty St.
Powell, OH 43065
(614)841-0050 6.2 NS-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.