- Opened in 1980 as a community outreach by Gethsemane Lutheran Church, Play and Learn is a non-profit child care center committed to providing quality early childhood care and education to children ages six weeks through ten years.
- Our goal is to provide your child with stimulating and enjoyable educational experiences in a loving, Christian environment.
- At Play and Learn, our primary concern is to provide quality Christian child care services at an affordable price to families with young children.
- We are proud of the contribution that each member of our staff makes in providing a safe and happy environment where young children are able to grow in mind, body and spirit.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-K|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ColumbusGrades: NS-12 | 668 students
3650 Reed Rd
Columbus, OH 43220
ColumbusGrades: PK-5 | 64 students
8145 N High St
Columbus, OH 43235
ColumbusGrades: PK-12 | 567 students
56 S. Columbia Ave
Columbus, OH 43209
ColumbusGrades: K | 12 students
5100 Karl Road
Columbus, OH 43229
PowellGrades: PK-K | 50 students
284 S. Liberty St.
Powell, OH 43065
Nearby Homes for Sale
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.