Children's Center For Dev Enrich
- The Children's Center for Developmental Enrichment (CCDE) is committed to providing empirically based and quality-driven services for individuals with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), their families and others in the community.
- The mission of CCDE through its school, Oakstone Academy (preschool through grade 12) and services offered by CCDE Therapies is to: provide excellent inclusive opportunities for children with ASD, while researching the effectiveness of inclusion models; provide an excellent education for all students including those children with ASD and students without disabilities; support and educate families on the benefits of a holistic approach to the treatment of children with ASD and to promote the cost-effective training and support to area school districts and professionals in the community.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Grades: NS-12 | 1121 students
4300 Cherry Bottom Road
Columbus, OH 43230
(614)509-2220 9 NS-12
- Columbus Grades: PK-K | 38 students
35 E Stanton Avenue
Columbus, OH 43214
(614)846-7576 3.9 PK-K
- Powell Grades: NS-12
284 S. Liberty St.
Powell, OH 43065
(614)841-0050 3.2 NS-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.