Children's Center For Dev Enrich
- The Children's Center for Developmental Enrichment (CCDE) is committed to providing empirically based and quality-driven services for individuals with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), their families and others in the community.
- The mission of CCDE through its school, Oakstone Academy (preschool through grade 12) and services offered by CCDE Therapies is to: provide excellent inclusive opportunities for children with ASD, while researching the effectiveness of inclusion models; provide an excellent education for all students including those children with ASD and students without disabilities; support and educate families on the benefits of a holistic approach to the treatment of children with ASD and to promote the cost-effective training and support to area school districts and professionals in the community.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Grades: NS-12 | 1121 students
4300 Cherry Bottom Road
Columbus, OH 43230
(614) 509-2220 9 NS-12
- Columbus Grades: PK-K | 38 students
35 E Stanton Avenue
Columbus, OH 43214
(614) 846-7576 3.9 PK-K
- Powell Grades: NS-12
284 S. Liberty St.
Powell, OH 43065
(614) 841-0050 3.2 NS-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.