Our Lady Of Bethlehem School & Childcare
Tel: (614) 459-8285
Our Lady Of Bethlehem School & Childcare Photo #2 - Kindergarten students present readings, petitions, offertory and are liturgical assistants at each school Mass.
Our Lady Of Bethlehem School & Childcare Photo #4 - Weekly Mass for Kindergarten students, monthly Mass for our Totally Terrific Twos, Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten students and quarterly Mass for our Infant and Toddler students.
Our Lady Of Bethlehem School & Childcare Photo #7 - Mixed ages to help students learn about those smaller and bigger than ourselves.
- Along with flexible childcare, Our Lady of Bethlehem`s offering focuses on children from ages six weeks through Kindergarten, and maintains a high teacher-to-child ratio.Our Lady of Bethlehem is dedicated to student success and preparedness.
- In work with the Office of Catholic Schools and The Catholic Diocese of Columbus, our goal is to prepare students in society as disciples of Christ and to educate the whole child through challenging academics and activities from infancy through Kindergarten through life.We believe that each child is unique and created in God`s image.
- All students can learn and reach their potential. Our every action affects these outcomes.
- Our Lady of Bethlehem is the optimum learning environment for children ages birth through five and with small class sizes, dedicated teachers and a thriving environment, your child`s future will be bright.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$250|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Cost is per week based on 5 days a week.|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniforms for Kindergarten)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 15 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,400|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is for Full Day Kindergarten, Monday through Friday.|
National avg.: 85%
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Class, Library Class, Music class, Technology Class
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Choosing the right school for your child is not an easy decision, especially during those early education years. The education and development of our students in a safe, well-structured Christian environment is important to us. Our Lady of Bethlehem continues to advance in curriculum and assessment as well as provide comparative excellence in education and staff. Our Lady of Bethlehem's offering focuses on children ages six weeks through Kindergarten, and maintains a high teacher-to-child ratio.Your child grows so much during the birth to five year developmentally, socially, intellectually and spiritually.
- Our Kindergarten students are also the only Kindergarten students who take the TerraNova in the Columbus Diocese. Our students surpass and succeed every time. See why we are the right place for your child and the benefits of keeping your child at Our Lady of Bethlehem through Kindergarten. We also offer flexible before and after school care for those busy parents!
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Grades: NS-8 | 478 students
1628 Oakland Park Ave
Columbus, OH 43224
(614) 268-3311 3.7 NS-8
- Saint Paul Grades: NS-8 | 192 students
592 Arlington Ave W
Saint Paul, MN 55117
(651) 489-1459 615.8 NS-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?