5.00 (1 review)
- As a Roman Catholic High School in the Diocese of Youngstown in honor of St. Thomas Aquinas, we value scholarship and excellence in all that we do.
- We are a college preparatory high school whose primary purpose is to educate and prepare our students in all areas of academics, extracurricular activities and service activities while at the same time, being firmly rooted in Christian values.
- Our school tradition is to give to the world community as we pursue truth and journey toward the Kingdom of God.
- We are committed to challenging each individual student to live up to his or her full potential, to become a person fully engaged in mind, body and spirit.
- We seek to instill in our school community, respect, integrity, justice and responsibility.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||308 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
My daughters attended this school between 2009-2015. They received a top quality education and both are top in their college classes. The oldest is in grad school and is set to graduate with honors. Love the school, the staff. From our first day we were treated like family.
- Posted by Parent - Youshould
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?
July 11, 2017
Suggestions for the small school's IT infrastructure and services.