- Welcome to Beaumont School, the oldest Catholic high school in the Cleveland diocese, where we educate women for life, leadership and service.
- Beaumont’s curriculum is designed for students who seek challenges on a secondary level that will prepare them for college and beyond.
- Beaumont offers countless opportunities for a motivated student with true ideals and high expectations of herself.
- Within the Beaumont environment, girls find support that fosters initiative, creativity and change.
- We are delighted that you are exploring Beaumont School as the choice for your daughter's education.
- Here at Beaumont, we are eager to show you why families, like yours, value their daughter's education and therefore have become a part of our community.
- We welcome your interest in Beaumont School and while this site can provide you with an introduction to the many opportunities for your daughter to explore, we encourage your daughter to visit for a day or your family to attend an open house.
- We look forward to showing you and your daughter what Beaumont has to offer! Come and discover the Beaumont Experience! Mary Durkalski '07 Director of Recruitment & Admissions Allie Primisch '10 Recruitment & Admissions Associate.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Education Association|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Academic Support Center|
|Total Students||340 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||History, Government, Literature, Science, Math|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 14|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$13,200|
|Tuition Notes||All Inclusive Tuition|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Mary Durkalski|
|Admissions Associate||Allie Primisch|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Diving, Golf, Gymnastics, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter TrackBasketball, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||30 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Decathlon, Ambassadors Club, Art Club, Broadcast and Internet Media Club, Culinary Club, Drama Club, Environmental Club, FAME, Fashion Club, French Club, Gospel Choir, Irish Club, Japanese Culture Club, Junior Council on World Affairs (JCWA), Latin Club, Literary Magazine, Math and Science Club, Mock Trial, Music Ministers, National Honor Society, Peer Ministers, Pre-Med Club, SADD, Social Justice Club, Spanish Club, Student Council, Tri-M Music Honor Society, Voice Newspaper, Voices of Harmony, Women in Business Club Art Club, Culinary Club, Drama Club, FAME, Fashion Club, French Club, Gospel Choir, Irish Club, Latin Club, Mock Trial, Peer Ministers, Pre-Med Club, SADD, Spanish Club, Academic Decathlon,
Broadcast and Internet Media Club,
Japanese Culture Club,
Junior Council on World Affairs (JCWA),
Math and Science Club,
National Honor Society,
Social Justice Club,
Tri-M Music Honor Society,
Voices of Harmony,
Women in Business Club,
- Beaumont School, sponsored by the Ursuline Sisters of Cleveland in collaboration with its lay educators, is dedicated to Catholic, single-sex, college preparatory liberal arts education in a multi-cultural setting. We encourage a young woman to assume the challenges of striving for academic excellence, exercising leadership potential, and living Christian community. The Ursuline philosophy of education, rooted in Jesus Christ and inspired by the spirit of St. Angela Merici, is directed toward the formation of the contemporary Christian woman. We believe this can best be accomplished in a single sex, culturally diverse atmosphere where a young woman can develop the self esteem and leadership qualities she needs to balance the demanding personal, professional, civic and religious responsibilities facing her in an ever-changing world. We define our educational mission within the framework of a supportive learning environment where we aim to personalize our ministry of education so that our teaching skills are suited to the needs of each student. We also emphasize the development of creative and critical thinking skills so that each student has many opportunities to actualize her intellectual, spiritual, aesthetic, social and athletic abilities. We support a critique of societal standards based on the values of the Gospel.
Profile last updated: 07/30/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Garfield HeightsGrades: 9-12 | 330 students
12425 Granger Rd
Garfield Heights, OH 44125
ClevelandGrades: 9-12 | 377 students
18491 Lake Shore Blvd
Cleveland, OH 44119
Shaker HeightsGrades: PK-12 | 650 students
1 Lyman Cir
Shaker Heights, OH 44122
BedfordGrades: 9-12 | 250 students
480 Northfield Rd
Bedford, OH 44146
Gates MillsGrades: PK-12 | 653 students
34001 Cedar Rd
Gates Mills, OH 44040