Fuchs Mizrachi School
Tel: (216) 932-0220
- Fuchs Mizrachi School is an Orthodox Jewish college preparatory day school offering educational programs for preschool through twelfth grade.
- The school seeks to foster allegiance to God's Torah, both written and oral, and its precepts, as interpreted by our sages.
- Our school identifies with the ideology of religious Zionism and seeks to foster love of the land of Israel.
- We are committed to intellectual mastery of Torah and the natural sciences and secular disciplines, as part of the halakhic imperative (Jewish law).
- We seek to produce a wholesome synthesis of the two within an intensive Torah atmosphere.
- In pursuit of these ideals we offer a sequential program of religious studies, taught in modern Hebrew (Ivrit b'Ivrit), in conjunction with a full range of college preparatory programming, including physical education, creative arts, and computer competency.
- The school is committed to the unity of the Jewish people, the inculcation of ethical standards and the belief in the dignity of every human being.
- Of paramount importance is the teaching of values inherent in Torah-based moral practice.
- A Fuchs Mizrachi School education strives to enable each student to achieve the love of God and humankind, and be imbued with the joy found in these relationships.
- A fundamental feature of the school is its commitment to a holistic approach to each child as a unique individual.
- Each child is encouraged to reach his or her full potential.
- The classroom is envisioned as a place where the children not only learn, but also learn to enjoy learning, where the student's self-esteem is enhanced, and where creative thinking and divergent discussion are encouraged and able to flourish.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2003|
|Total Students||414 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||50 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Grades: PK-6 | 765 students
1860 S Taylor Rd
Cleveland, OH 44118
(216) 727-3002 1.1 PK-6
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8 | 322 students
4478 Rushton Rd
Cleveland, OH 44121
(216) 381-0363 1.9 PK-8
- Gates Mills Grades: PK-12 | 644 students
34001 Cedar Rd
Gates Mills, OH 44040
(440) 442-1104 5.3 PK-12
- Independence Grades: PK-8 | 372 students
6906 Chestnut Rd
Independence, OH 44131
(216) 524-6405 9.4 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.