Emmanuel Christian School
5.00 (3 reviews)
Emmanuel Christian School Photo #2 - Emmanuel Christian School sits on a beautiful, wooded 22-acre campus, just north of the Franklin Park area.
Emmanuel Christian School Photo #3 - Emmanuel Christian School not only offers rigorous academics, but programs such as art to help students develop their God-given gifts and talents.
Emmanuel Christian School Photo #4 - Emmanuel Christian is a member of the (OHSAA) Ohio High School Athletic Association and a founding member school of the TAAC (Toledo Area Athletic Conference).
- The mission of Emmanuel Christian School is to assist the Christian family by providing students with Godly, loving training that inspires them to exemplify Christ, make Biblically-based decisions, and attain academic excellence.
- In keeping with its commitment to biblical principles, ECS is designed to reinforce the family, the God-given basic unit of society.
- Children belong to parents first and foremost, and it is the intention of this school to serve those families which are committed to a Christ-centered education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||397 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus, AP English Literature & composition, AP Spanish, AP U S History, Honors Class - Omnibus|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,644|
|Tuition Notes||Elementary-$6324 Grades 6-8-$7212 Grades 9-12-$7644 6-8 - $6048|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Beth Lawson|
|Admissions Associate||Beth Lawson|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
National Honor Society, Quiz Team, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Band, Choir, music ensemble, pep band, worship band
- The mission of Emmanuel Christian School is to assist the Christian family by providing students with Godly, loving training that inspires them to exemplify Christ, make Biblically-based decisions, and attain academic excellence. In keeping with its commitment to biblical principles, ECS is designed to reinforce the family, the God-given basic unit of society. Children belong to parents first and foremost, and it is the intention of this school to serve those families which are committed to a Christ-centered education.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Toledo Grades: NS-12 | 74 students
5701 W Sylvania Avenue
Toledo, OH 43623
(419)885-5334 1.5 NS-12
- Toledo Grades: PK-8 | 452 students
4100 Harvest Ln
Toledo, OH 43623
(419)475-0909 1.3 PK-8
- Toledo Grades: 7-12 | 689 students
2323 W Bancroft St
Toledo, OH 43607
(419)531-1618 4 7-12
- Toledo Grades: NS-12 | 549 students
1715 S Reynolds Road
Toledo, OH 43614
(419)381-1313 6.8 NS-12
Strong academic education! My students were well prepared for college; in fact, they were above the average college student and recognized by their professors for their ability to organize their thoughts on paper and support what they wrote.
- Posted by Parent - Alumni Parent
I love it there all nice people and teachers
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Jaiden
Recommend to anyone looking for a loving school with staff that is always happy to be there. They do have scholarship and financial aid available as well. 5 stars!!!! True family feeling with all the parents and staff.
- Posted by Parent - Racha
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.