Apostolic Christian Academy
- Apostolic Christian Academy is Christ-centered and Biblically-based. Kindergarten students learn to read using the phonics method.
- Academic emphasis is on the basics of reading, writing and arithmetic.
- Social emphasis is on courtesy, respect, obedience, kindness, sharing, order, and good work and play habits.
- Curriculum: A Beka Book, ACE, Bob Jones and Switched On Schoolhouse.
- Small class sizes and individualization are key components to our academic program.
- Average achievement is one year ahead of the national norm on computer-scored, standardized national achievement tests.
- Students have been accepted and have excelled at state universities, private colleges, and Bible colleges, earning scholarships and making the Dean's List.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Costs vary between $3360 to $4320, but scholarships and discounts are available for those who qualify.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Debbie Suter|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Awards Service, Bible Quiz Team, Drama, Field Trips, Fundraising, Musical Sign Language Group, Piano Lessons, Student Council, Yearbook, Youth Week|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Toledo Grades: NS-12 | 549 students
1715 S Reynolds Road
Toledo, OH 43614
(419)381-1313 5.8 NS-12
- Toledo Grades: NS-7 | 23 students
5132 Harvest Lane
Toledo, OH 43623
(419)474-6989 2.4 NS-7
- Toledo Grades: K-8 | 29 students
4909 W Sylvania Avenue
Toledo, OH 43623
(419)841-0082 0.7 K-8
- Sylvania Grades: PK-12 | 205 students
5225 Alexis Rd
Sylvania, OH 43560
(419)882-3339 1.8 PK-12
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.