Apostolic Christian Academy
Tel: (419) 885-5334
- Apostolic Christian Academy is Christ-centered and Biblically-based. Kindergarten students learn to read using the phonics method.
- Academic emphasis is on the basics of reading, writing and arithmetic.
- Social emphasis is on courtesy, respect, obedience, kindness, sharing, order, and good work and play habits.
- Curriculum: A Beka Book, ACE, Bob Jones and Switched On Schoolhouse.
- Small class sizes and individualization are key components to our academic program.
- Average achievement is one year ahead of the national norm on computer-scored, standardized national achievement tests.
- Students have been accepted and have excelled at state universities, private colleges, and Bible colleges, earning scholarships and making the Dean's List.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Costs vary between $3360 to $4320, but scholarships and discounts are available for those who qualify.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Debbie Suter|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Awards Service, Bible Quiz Team, Drama, Field Trips, Fundraising, Musical Sign Language Group, Piano Lessons, Student Council, Yearbook, Youth Week|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Toledo Grades: PK-12 | 543 students
1715 S Reynolds Road
Toledo, OH 43614
(419) 381-1312 5.8 PK-12
- Toledo Grades: NS-7 | 23 students
5132 Harvest Lane
Toledo, OH 43623
(419) 474-6989 2.4 NS-7
- Toledo Grades: NS-8 | 36 students
4909 W Sylvania Avenue
Toledo, OH 43623
(419) 841-0082 0.7 NS-8
- Sylvania Grades: PK-12 | 205 students
5225 Alexis Rd
Sylvania, OH 43560
(419) 882-3339 1.8 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.