Toledo Islamic Academy
- Toledo Islamic Academy is a private school serving students in grades preschool through twelfth.
- Founded in 1995, TIA is fully accredited by the state of Ohio department of education and by the North Central Association Commission on accreditation and school Improvement.
- We work for empowering students within a healthy, Islamic environment through academic excellence.
- Our mission is to develop life long learners who are responsible and moral citizens in the global community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||205 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Toledo Grades: NS-12 | 74 students
5701 W Sylvania Avenue
Toledo, OH 43623
(419) 885-5334 1.8 NS-12
- Toledo Grades: PK-8 | 424 students
42274255 Bellevue Rd
Toledo, OH 43613
(419) 472-1121 4 PK-8
- Toledo Grades: PK-8 | 332 students
2045 Parkside Blvd
Toledo, OH 43607
(419) 536-5634 5.8 PK-8
- Atlanta Grades: PK-12 | 124 students
735 Fayetteville Rd SE
Atlanta, GA 30316
(404) 378-4219 552.5 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.