Blessed Sacrament School
- Top Ranked OH School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 424 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- It is our belief that the purpose of Blessed Sacrament Catholic School is to join the parents in their efforts, as Catholic educators, to educate their children. We perceive the parents as the primary and essential educators and ourselves as partners in this challenge. The education includes the mental, spiritual, emotional and physical development of the student. It is hoped that through this education each child will develop into a mature Christian, certain of principles and prepared to move gracefully into adult responsibility of life. The Church's obligation to children is to enjoy them and to listen to them so that each can grow according to the design, which is written into his/her being. We believe the school is the main vehicle through which this can happen. Blessed Sacrament School recognizes the need for collaboration between teachers and parents as the primary educators of their children. We commit ourselves to help each child grow in awareness of God, others and self by providing quality religious and academic experiences. These experiences reinforce the Christian values implanted and nurtured at home. Our mission is to educate the whole child spiritually, academically, emotionally, socially and physically. The Philosophy of Blessed Sacrament aims to help each child grow in one's awareness of God, neighbor and self. Also, in providing meaningful academic and social experiences, the school helps the child discover one's relationships and the necessity of living each day according to their developing values. These experiences reinforce the values implanted and fostered by the parents at home. It places before the child innumerable opportunities to develop life values and to put these choices into practice. The educational goals for Blessed Sacrament School are based on the nature of the child and the child's relationship with God, with self, and with others.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Blessed Sacrament School's ranking?
Blessed Sacrament School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Ohio for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Blessed Sacrament School?
The application deadline for Blessed Sacrament School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Blessed Sacrament School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards