St Pius X Elementary School
Tel: (419) 535-7688
- It is our belief that the purpose of St. Pius X School is to join with the parents in their efforts to educate their children.
- It is our privilege to partner with the families of our students in order to provide an education that includes spiritual, intellectual, emotional, and physical development.
- It is our hope that through this Catholic education each child will develop into a mature Christian who is well prepared to move confidently into the next phase of becoming a responsible adult.
- It is our obligation to encourage children and to listen to them so that each grows according to the design written into his/her being.
- We believe that the school, in collaboration with the parents, can meet these challenges.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||201 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Toledo Grades: PK-8 | 470 students
4100 Harvest Ln
Toledo, OH 43623
(419) 475-0909 1.2 PK-8
- Toledo Grades: PK-K | 53 students
4650 W Bancroft St
Toledo, OH 43615
(419) 536-6503 2.3 PK-K
- Toledo Grades: PK-K | 65 students
Toledo, OH 43624
(419) 243-2627 3.6 PK-K
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.