Toledo Day Nursery
Tel: (419) 243-2627
- Toledo Day Nursery has been serving area families for 135 years.
- We are proud of our accomplishments and the fact that we reach out to nearly 400 Toledo families each year, providing the highest possible quality childcare programs available.
- We are currently updating this weekly. The mission of the Toledo Day Nursery is to provide children of working and student parents with quality, affordable child care programs devoted to enhancing the child's educational, social, emotional and physical development; to provide the parent with the child care resources to strengthen the family, and to serve as a role model and advocate for quality child care throughout the community.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Toledo Grades: PK-8 | 201 students
2950 Ilger Ave
Toledo, OH 43606
(419) 535-7688 3.6 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.