Central Catholic High School
- Central Catholic High School, a Catholic comprehensive, coeducational institution, exists to enable young men and women of diverse backgrounds to develop spiritually, academically, physically and socially by providing outstanding academic programs and opportunities to grow.
- Central Catholic High School exists to extend the ministry of Jesus Christ who dwells among us- to serve and not to be served, to forgive and not to sit in judgment, to give witness to the truth of the Father's love through the power of the spirit.
- As members of the Central Catholic Community, we -- administration, faculty, staff, and students -- come together to create an educational environment that emphasizes academic achievement; promotes the development of effective, humane decision-making; teaches self-discipline and respect for persons and property; prepares students for life; develops a sense of social responsibility for the progress of all, and calls forth the unique potential of the whole person -- body, mind, and spirit.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||1050 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||71 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||13 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Paul Smith|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Toledo Grades: NS-12 | 549 students
1715 S Reynolds Road
Toledo, OH 43614
(419)381-1313 7.6 NS-12
- Toledo Grades: 7-12 | 689 students
2323 W Bancroft St
Toledo, OH 43607
(419)531-1618 2.9 7-12
- Monclova Grades: K-12 | 198 students
7819 Monclova Rd
Monclova, OH 43542
(419)866-7630 12.3 K-12
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.