Central Catholic High School
- Central Catholic High School, a Catholic comprehensive, coeducational institution, exists to enable young men and women of diverse backgrounds to develop spiritually, academically, physically and socially by providing outstanding academic programs and opportunities to grow.
- Central Catholic High School exists to extend the ministry of Jesus Christ who dwells among us- to serve and not to be served, to forgive and not to sit in judgment, to give witness to the truth of the Father's love through the power of the spirit.
- As members of the Central Catholic Community, we -- administration, faculty, staff, and students -- come together to create an educational environment that emphasizes academic achievement; promotes the development of effective, humane decision-making; teaches self-discipline and respect for persons and property; prepares students for life; develops a sense of social responsibility for the progress of all, and calls forth the unique potential of the whole person -- body, mind, and spirit.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||1050 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||71 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||13 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Paul Smith|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Toledo Grades: NS-12 | 549 students
1715 S Reynolds Road
Toledo, OH 43614
(419)381-1313 7.6 NS-12
- Toledo Grades: 7-12 | 689 students
2323 W Bancroft St
Toledo, OH 43607
(419)531-1618 2.9 7-12
- Monclova Grades: K-12 | 198 students
7819 Monclova Rd
Monclova, OH 43542
(419)866-7630 12.3 K-12
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.