Gateway Pre-k School
- The program at Gateway School is designed to foster social, emotional, physical, cognitive, and creative growth and development of the child as a whole.
- Goals for each individual child are established following the completion of an individualized diagnostic screening.
- The Gateway School Curriculum is a combination of individual goals, as well as the Ohio content standards.
- It is the philosophy of Gateway School that early childhood should be a time of fun, warmth, security, exploration, and discovery.
- The Gateway School program is structured around a variety of experiences which suggest active participation from the child.
- The school is designed to facilitate a young child's education through a learning center approach.
- The teachers at Gateway are concerned with the whole child - physical and mental growth, feelings, attitudes and relationships, character and personality.
- The teachers at Gateway are concerned with the child as an individual - having certain innate tendencies, potential, and traits.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Toledo Grades: PK-8 | 470 students
4100 Harvest Ln
Toledo, OH 43623
(419) 475-0909 2.3 PK-8
- Toledo Grades: NS | 47 students
5559 W Bancroft St
Toledo, OH 43615
(419) 537-7011 1.3 NS
- Toledo Grades: PK-8 | 201 students
2950 Ilger Ave
Toledo, OH 43606
(419) 535-7688 2.3 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.