Christ The King Elementary School
- Christ the King School, a Toledo Diocesan school established in 1954, has a long tradition of educating youths during their formative years when the seed of faith can take deep root.
- The school's mission is the formation of responsible persons whose lives are reflective of Gospel values and responsive to the needs of others.
- Catholic-Christian education is offered in pre-school and kindergarten through grade eight. Extended Day services are also available.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||470 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Toledo Grades: PK-K | 53 students
4650 W Bancroft St
Toledo, OH 43615
(419) 536-6503 2.3 PK-K
- Toledo Grades: PK-8 | 424 students
42274255 Bellevue Rd
Toledo, OH 43613
(419) 472-1121 1.9 PK-8
- Toledo Grades: NS-7 | 23 students
5132 Harvest Lane
Toledo, OH 43623
(419) 474-6989 1 NS-7
- Toledo Grades: 1-8 | 57 students
3835 Secor Rd
Toledo, OH 43623
(419) 474-1688 0.6 1-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.