Notre Dame Academy
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked OH School
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 588 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Notre Dame Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Ohio for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Archery Club, Dance and Hip Hop Teams, Faith Clubs, Foreign Language and Culture Clubs, Math Club, Photography and Video Editing Club, Ski/Snowboard Club, Social Justice Alliance Club, Speech Team, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Drama Club
- Notre Dame Academy has the largest all-girls honors and Advanced Placement program, the largest area all-girls fine arts program the top athletic program being the All Sports Champions for 11 years in a row and the best leadership opportunities and unique programs with over 30 clubs!
- We invite you to learn more about Notre Dame Academy at www.nda.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Notre Dame Academy often compared to?
Notre Dame Academyis often viewed alongside schools like St. Ursula Academy by visitors of our site.
What sports does Notre Dame Academy offer?
Notre Dame Academy offers 20 interscholastic sports: Alpine Skiing, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Crew, Cross Country, Dance, Equestrian, Fencing, Golf, Gymnastics, Lacrosse, Snowboarding, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball and Weightlifting. Notre Dame Academy is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Ohio for most sports offered.
What is Notre Dame Academy's ranking?
Notre Dame Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Ohio for: Largest student body, Most sports offered and Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Notre Dame Academy?
The application deadline for Notre Dame Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Notre Dame Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards