St Benedict Catholic School
Tel: (419) 536-1194
- Little Flower School has existed as a ministry of Little Flower Catholic Church since 1947.
- Opening as a two-room school house staffed by the Sylvania Franciscan Sisters, Little Flower School has blossomed and continues to educate students in the spirit of St. Therese, the Little Flower.
- Little Flower School exists to assist the parents, who are the primary educators of their children, in their mission to educate and direct the spiritual and intellectual development of their child.
- We accept the responsibility to cooperate with the Church, along with the parents, to guide, inspire, instruct, and morally form the children entrusted to us.
- In order to fulfill that responsibility, we shall maintain a staff of qualified, certified people dedicated to and motivated by this common purpose- To Help The Child Develop And Maintain Sound Moral, Mental, And Physical Health.
- We are committed to providing the students an experience of integrating learning and living a life of Faith so that this integration can be played out in a life of commitment to their community, their Church and themselves.
- We are committed to instilling in the people entrusted to us a solid foundation in the Gospel values to which we're commanded by Jesus to base outlives upon.
- We Recognize That We Are Dedicated To Three Essential Elements Of Our Teaching Ministry – The Message Revealed By God, Sharing In The Life Of The Spirit In Community, And Service To The Entire Community And World.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||245 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.