- Top Ranked OH School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 348 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,450
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 21 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Green plaid jumpers for younger grade girls, plaid skirts for gr. 4-8 girls. Navy or tan pants for boys and girls. White, yellow or hunter green shirts for both boys and girls.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Science Club, Shamrock Newspaper, Spanish Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Bell Choir, Children's Choir
- Catholic schools have the responsibility to inculcate spiritual values while developing the intellectual, social and physical aspects of the individual. To achieve these objectives, St. Patrick of Heatherdowns School has been set up in accordance with standards established by the State of Ohio, The Toledo Diocese, and the St. Patrick of Heatherdowns parish. The goals of St. Patrick of Heatherdowns School is to build Christian attitudes by creating a community of faith; to preserve our Catholic faith through the teaching of doctrine and tradition; to instill respect for the dignity of individuals, for personal property, and for civil law; to teach the basic values of service through personal involvement in the Church and civil communities; to assist in the development of self-discipline, courtesy, and a social conscience to work for the common good; to prepare students academically for high school; to promote good health habits, drug free living, and proper physical fitness; and to nurture the education of the whole child through the cooperation of the administration, teachers and parents.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Patrick Of Heatherdowns School cost?
What is the acceptance rate of St. Patrick Of Heatherdowns School?
What sports does St. Patrick Of Heatherdowns School offer?
What is St. Patrick Of Heatherdowns School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Patrick Of Heatherdowns School?
Endorse St. Patrick Of Heatherdowns School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards