St Joseph Catholic School
Tel: (419) 893-3304
- As Catholic School Educators, we believe St. Joseph School is not only a school, but a community of Faith; we believe those entrusted to us are not only students, but children of God; we believe we are not only educators, but Ministers of Gospel; we believe the values we teach are not only character development, but a call to Holiness; we believe our courses of study are not only academic pursuits, but a search for Truth; we believe the purpose of education is not only for personal gain and the development of society, but for the Transformation of the world.
- St. Joseph Catholic School accepts the mission to help students model the life and teachings of Jesus Christ in their everyday lives.
- Through the use of their talents and God-given gifts, students will learn to serve God and others.
- Christ is the reason for this school, the ever-present teacher in its classes, the model of its faculty, and the inspiration of its students.
- St. Joseph Catholic School is the oldest elementary school in continuous operation in Maumee, Ohio.
- Known for its academic excellence and small class sizes in its Catholic Christian environment, the school is supported by strong parental and faith community involvement.
- There are both active, extensive sports and scout programs available.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||288 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed St Joseph Catholic School also viewed these schools: St Joan Of Arc Elementary School.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?