The staff members of the Maumee, Chesterfield Lane KinderCare are a passionate and dedicated group of educators.
Our teachers embrace a balanced approach to learning, which gives parents confidence that their child will have fun as she or he develops socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually.
We are here to answer any questions, discuss concerns and help you with your child's educational needs at anytime.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Maumee KinderCare on Chesterfield Lane, where the excitement for learning and play come together! We are so very excited to share with you the amazing things happening in our Center!
- Keeping your child safe and secure is our FIRST priority. Our building is secured with a keypad entry, allowing only those families enrolled in our Center to enter. All children must be signed in and out daily and will only be released to those individuals pre-authorized by parents or guardians.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Headstart; JSS
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Maumee KinderCare?
The application deadline for Maumee KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Maumee KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.