Toledo Christian Schools-calva
Tel: (419) 381-0256
- Toledo Christian Schools offers an elementary program for grades K through 6, in a Christ-centered classroom environment geared toward high academic achievement and individual spiritual growth.
- Art, Music, PE, Foreign Language, Enrichment and Library Skills are included for all grade levels.
- TCS also offers an elementary computer program for grades 3-6, an instrumental program, outdoor education for 5th grade, 5th and 6th grade basketball and involvement in ACSI Speech and Spelling Bee competitions.
- The administration of TCS believes that Godly training academically and spiritually is of the highest importance and therefore believes that training should begin even at the primary level.
- Our top-notch teachers work hand-in-hand with the home so that our program becomes an extension of the home.
- We encourage our parents to become involved with classroom activities so that continuous contact is made between home and school.
- Our prayer as the elementary arm of the school is that we will give each student the strongest foundation possible academically and spiritually to carry with them throughout the rest of their lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||137 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.