Saint Ursula Academy
Saint Ursula Academy Photo #3 - The Saint Ursula Chapel is the heart of the school and a key part of the faith formation of each student.
Saint Ursula Academy Photo #4 - The Saint Ursula campus is scenic and helps prepare students for the feel of a college campus.
Saint Ursula Academy Photo #5 - The teachers, staff, and students are very welcoming and add to the friendly and nurturing culture at Saint Ursula. Many say you feel at home from the first time you visit.
- Saint Ursula Academy is a top Catholic college-preparatory high school for young women which offers an intensive four-year program in the fields of English, mathematics, technology, science, social studies, world languages, fine arts, and religion.
- Saint Ursula Academy is a Catholic, college-preparatory, secondary school for young women, sponsored by the Ursulines of Cincinnati in the spirit of St. Angela Merici, their foundress.
- Saint Ursula promotes academic excellence, honors the uniqueness of each person, and transforms young women into thinkers, leaders, nurturers, and prophets committed to building a better world.
- The administrators, faculty, and staff are dedicated to empowering every student to become a woman of faith, integrity, and courage committed to building a better world.
- Saint Ursula Academy seeks cultural and socio-economic diversity by drawing students from the entire Cincinnati area to its campus centrally located in East Walnut Hills.
Saint Ursula Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Affordability Least expensive tuition
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
- Sports offered Most sports offered
- School History Oldest founding date
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
National Catholic Education Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Yes. Educational Services Program Offered for qualified students with learning disabilities|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2002|
|Total Students||667 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||55 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Number of AP Courses||17 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average ACT score||29|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Nov. 15|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$14,555|
|Tuition Notes||Financial Assistance available to qualified students|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$4,000|
|Admissions Director||Michelle Dellecave|
|Admissions Associate||Tricia Reisman|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Field Hockey, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Bowling,|
Cross Country, Dance,
Diving, Field Hockey,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cincinnati Grades: 9-12 | 490 students
3036 Werk Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45211
(513)661-2740 6.5 9-12
- Cincinnati Grades: K-12 | 129 students
1810 Young St
Cincinnati, OH 45202
(513)763-6655 1.5 K-12
- Cincinnati Grades: K-8 | 623 students
6539 Beechmont Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45230
(513)624-3141 6.2 K-8
- Cincinnati Grades: 9-12 | 495 students
6000 Oakwood Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45224
(513)681-1800 6.5 9-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.