- St. Ursula Villa, a coeducational Catholic elementary school in the Ursuline tradition, nurtures the whole child, fosters academic excellence, and instills a Christ-centered commitment to society.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||resources available as needed.|
|Total Students||455 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||53 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Boys: shorts/pants, golf shirts. Girls: jumpers, skorts, shorts and golf shirts.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,868|
|Tuition Notes||tuition ranges from $2266 (Toddler 2-Day half-day) to $11396 (junior high program)|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Marta Runnels|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Baseball, Basketball, Golf, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBallet, Baseball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Cub/Boy Scouts, Daisy/Girl Scouts, Destination Imagination, Math Club, Science Club, Scouts, National Junior Honor Society, Art Club,Chi Alpha Omega, Student Council Cub/Boy Scouts, Math Club, Daisy/Girl Scouts,
Science Club, Scouts, National Junior Honor Society, Art Club,Chi Alpha Omega, Student Council,
- A St. Ursula Villa education is characterized by the Villa Values: Education. Faith, Community. Every student is prepared for their most promising future and to achieve their fullest potential through small class sizes, individualized instruction, and nurturing of the whole child.
- Curriculum features of K - 8 foreign language options of Spanish or French with additional Junior High option of Latin; small, ability-based Math classes 3 - 8; programs of Learning Enrichment, small group extension, and Advanced Enrichment Math; specialty classes preschool - 8 of Art, Music,& Physical Education; Outdoor Education and STEM Enrichment; extracurricular activities of clubs, sports, and other growth opportunities.
- Cincinnati's only Ursuline elementary school, we offer a unique educational experience based on the legacy of St. Angela Merici.
- At St. Ursula Villa, we hold as our core values the following characteristics of an Ursuline education: ...the Christ-centered spirit of St. Angela Merici is a guiding factor in the school... the recognition of the dignity and gifts of all students... an emphasis on the development of the whole person... academic excellence in all subjects... commitment to Christian service... an emphasis on diversity within the school... personal care for the individual... a spirit of optimism and openness... a strong family spirit within the school.
- The Villa's extraordinary community of active, engaged parents partner with dedicated faculty to create a dynamic, family-centered school environment.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CincinnatiGrades: PK-8 | 189 students
108 Calhoun St
Cincinnati, OH 45219
CincinnatiGrades: K-12 | 55 students
8100 Cornell Road
Cincinnati, OH 45249
CincinnatiGrades: PK-8 | 286 students
2335 Grandview Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45206
CincinnatiGrades: 9-12 | 674 students
1339 East McMillan Street
Cincinnati, OH 45206
CincinnatiGrades: NS-12 | 1034 students
2161 Grandin Road
Cincinnati, OH 45208
Top-notch education, high-standards with a "whole" child approach, small class size--all three of my children thrive and they have very different strengths and challenges. Plus the Villa community is so strong, a huge benefit for our family.
- Posted by Parent - etjon
Rigorous academic standards; individualized approach to students education; fabulous teachers who instill a confidence in the students while maintaining high expectations; the spiritual and community elements are hard to measure but create an environment where the students are excited to learn and thrive. Repeatedly produce high-performing high school students.
- Posted by Parent - etjon
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.