Springer School & Center
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 1-8
- Enrollment: 190 students
- Average class size: 11 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Choral Groups, Pottery
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Intramural Basketball, Tae Kwon Do
- Springer's day school is the only school in the region dedicated to educating children with learning disabilities. Springer's specialized research-based curriculum and support strategies help students with learning disabilities build the educational, emotional and social skills needed for success in the classroom - and everywhere else. Based on readiness and individual needs, a comprehensive academic program is designed for each student, including instruction in art, music and physical education. Technology is integrated throughout the school.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Springer School & Center offer a summer program?
Yes, Springer School & Center offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does Springer School & Center offer?
Springer School & Center offers 1 interscholastic sports: Track and Field.
When is the application deadline for Springer School & Center?
The application deadline for Springer School & Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Springer School & Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards