St Joseph Villa Academy Elementary School
- St. Joseph Villa Academy Elementary School is a proven leader in children's mental health recovery, providing residential, educational and community treatment programs for children who have been abused or neglected, are severely emotionally disturbed or developmentally disabled.
- Every year, SJO changes the lives of 1,600 children from the Greater Cincinnati community and across the country.
- St. Joseph Villa Academy Elementary School is a comprehensive children's mental health, educational, and residential treatment agency that helps abused, cognitively challenged, and/or emotionally disturbed children and their families on the road to recovery and success.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cincinnati Grades: K-8 | 88 students
4122 Myrtle Av.
Cincinnati, OH 45236
(513)984-2215 10.1 K-8
- Cincinnati Grades: 1-12 | 157 students
5050 Madison Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45227
(513)825-2441 9.7 1-12
- Cincinnati Grades: 1-10 | 93 students
4721 Reading Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45237
(513)242-7600 6.4 1-10
- Cincinnati Grades: 1-8 | 185 students
2121 Madison Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45208
(513)871-6080 7.8 1-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.