Purcell Marian High School
- Purcell Marian is a Roman Catholic, co-educational high school serving a multi-racial student body of many faiths with differing backgrounds and educational needs.
- Whether it's through challenging academic courses, community service, extracurriculars, or athletics, Purcell Marian High School students live the full high school experience on a daily basis.
- Purcell Marian's strong academic curriculum is rooted in traditional Catholic values and is designed to develop the whole person to meet the challenges that life in the twenty-first century will bring.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||408 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CincinnatiGrades: 9-12 | 921 students
9001 Montgomery Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45242
- CincinnatiGrades: 9-12 | 490 students
3036 Werk Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45211
- CincinnatiGrades: 9-12 | 394 students
4320 Vine St
Cincinnati, OH 45217
- CincinnatiGrades: K-8 | 187 students
7754 Montgomery Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45236
- CincinnatiGrades: PK-8 | 376 students
885 Denier Place
Cincinnati, OH 45224
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.