Arch Bishop Moeller High School
- The mission of a Moeller education is to assist parents in helping their son make responsible choices and leading them to use their talents and gifts in service to others and for the benefit of all society.
- Archbishop Moeller High School is an Archdiocese of Cincinnati secondary school, sponsored by the Society of Mary (Marianist Order), dedicated to teaching the mission of the Roman Catholic Church.
- We are a Christ-centered community, focused on faith formation, academic achievement, and growth.
- We are committed to supporting the diverse needs of our students through a comprehensive range of quality educational, social, artistic, athletic, guidance, and pastoral care programs and services.
- The Moeller Family community draws its inspiration from Jesus Christ as the source of wisdom and life and from Mary, His mother, as our model of faithfulness.
- We encourage and empower our young men to live full and faithful lives, to discover and achieve their potential, to be good stewards of the gifts they are given, and to contribute well to the common good of the extended human family.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||921 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||64 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Number of AP Courses||19 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Khaki pants and collared shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 2|
|Admissions Director||Charles T. Lytle|
|Admissions Associate||Beth Zilch|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CincinnatiGrades: 9-12 | 1597 students
600 N Bend Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45224
CincinnatiGrades: 9-12 | 708 students
3091 North Bend Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45239
CincinnatiGrades: 9-12 | 934 students
3900 Vincent Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45205
HamiltonGrades: 9-12 | 450 students
571 Hamilton New London Rd
Hamilton, OH 45013
CincinnatiGrades: K-8 | 187 students
7754 Montgomery Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45236
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017