All Saints School
- All Saints School is the parish school of All Saints Church, in the Kenwood area of Cincinnati, Ohio, serving students in Kindergarten through grade eight.
- Since its doors were first opened in 1954, All Saints School has provided a nurturing environment for its students, rich in spirituality and strong in academics.
- Along with the faith development program, a variety of enrichment and extracurricular programs are offered, and many opportunities exist for parents to volunteer and take an active role in their child's education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2011|
|Total Students||453 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CincinnatiGrades: K-8 | 187 students
7754 Montgomery Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45236
- CincinnatiGrades: K-8 | 519 students
2845 Erie Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45208
- CincinnatiGrades: PK-8 | 437 students
927 Ellison Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45226
- CincinnatiGrades: 9-12 | 921 students
9001 Montgomery Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45242
- CincinnatiGrades: PK-8 | 376 students
885 Denier Place
Cincinnati, OH 45224
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.