All Saints School
Tel: (513) 792-4732
- All Saints School is the parish school of All Saints Church, in the Kenwood area of Cincinnati, Ohio, serving students in Kindergarten through grade eight.
- Since its doors were first opened in 1954, All Saints School has provided a nurturing environment for its students, rich in spirituality and strong in academics.
- Along with the faith development program, a variety of enrichment and extracurricular programs are offered, and many opportunities exist for parents to volunteer and take an active role in their child's education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2011|
|Total Students||486 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cincinnati Grades: 9-12 | 878 students
9001 Montgomery Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45242
(513) 791-1680 0.1 9-12
- Cincinnati Grades: PK-8 | 437 students
927 Ellison Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45226
(513) 321-1048 7.3 PK-8
- Cincinnati Grades: 9-12 | 341 students
2935 Hackberry St
Cincinnati, OH 45206
(513) 751-1230 8.6 9-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.