St Clement Elementary School
Tel: (513) 641-2137
- St. Clement School is committed to the quality education of children in partnership with their parents.
- We strive to educate the whole person by promoting the spiritual, moral, physical, and intellectual development of each student in a value-centered environment.
- The primary mission of St. Clement School includes the formal teaching of the Catholic Faith and the communication, the development, and the modeling of values that will last a lifetime.
- We are committed to the academic development of our students in an environment of educational excellence to prepare them for the challenges of a global society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||305 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cincinnati Grades: PK-8 | 437 students
927 Ellison Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45226
(513) 321-1048 4.6 PK-8
- Cincinnati Grades: K-8 | 81 students
3798 Clifton Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220
(513) 751-1255 1.3 K-8
- Cincinnati Grades: K-12 | 142 students
1810 Young St
Cincinnati, OH 45202
(513) 763-6655 3.5 K-12
- Cincinnati Grades: K-8 | 486 students
8939 Montgomery Road
Cincinnati, OH 45236
(513) 792-4732 8.4 K-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.