Clifton Christian Academy
Tel: (513) 751-1255
- Cincinnati Junior Academy (CJA) is a state-accredited Christian school that focuses on the quality education of children in grades K-8.
- Our mission is to provide a high-quality education in a Christian environment.
- The board, faculty, and staff value and instill in our students respect for others, responsibility, integrity, and compassion.
- Cincinnati Junior Academy is sponsored by the Clifton Seventh-day Adventist Church and the Ohio Conference of Seventh-day Adventists.
- It is fully accredited by the State of Ohio and by the Ohio Conference Department of Education.
- CJA itself, is a small Christian school where your child will be in a multi-grade classroom with a relaxed and welcoming family atmosphere.
- Multi-grade classrooms support the social and emotional development of students.
- Behavior problems are minimized because older children know the rules and can model for younger children.
- Children learn to get along with others of various ages.
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cincinnati Grades: PK-8 | 212 students
108 Calhoun St
Cincinnati, OH 45219
(513) 281-4856 1.7 PK-8
- Cincinnati Grades: K-12 | 142 students
1810 Young St
Cincinnati, OH 45202
(513) 763-6655 2.7 K-12
- Cincinnati Grades: PK-8 | 197 students
3545 Clifton Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220
(513) 221-1230 0.4 PK-8
- Cincinnati Grades: K-8 | 134 students
7645 Winton Road
Cincinnati, OH 45224
(513) 521-5481 4 K-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.